BACK TO EPISODES
December 21, 2022
The Vatican Defrocks Frank Pavone, Young Priests Are Trending Conservative? And Congress Has a Spending Problem.
The Vatican takes the nuclear option with Frank Pavone. LOOPcast tackles the hot takes, what it says about the Church, and how Catholics can respond. Dig into the embarrassingly obese “Omnibus” bill slouching through Congress. And speaking of excess, here are YOUR votes for the best Christmas cookie EVER.
Did you know… LOOPcast is on your favorite podcast platform. Subscribe on Apple, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen!
LINKS YOU’LL LOVE
- Fr. Gerry Murray on Frank Pavone and Canon Law
- Eric Sammons on the “The Sad Case of Frank Pavone”
- La Civilta Catolica (2017’s “Ecumenism of Hate”)
- Study: Young priests more conservative
- Crazy Omnibus Facts
- The Heroes & Zeroes Showdown! VOTE NOW
As always, send us your questions, comments, and suggestions to: email@example.com
If you love the LOOP and LOOPcast, consider chipping in to keep the mikes on! Become a Champion: https://catholicvote.org/champions