YOUR ROLE: CatholicVote is looking for dynamic college undergraduates to help inspire every Catholic in America to live out the truths of our faith in public life. We have internship opportunities in digital marketing/graphic design, journalism/editorial, sales, and video production.
CatholicVote offers opportunities for internships:
Journalism/Editorial | Remote Summer 2023
- Write original news articles and features
- Assist in news selection for the LOOP
- Light admin work
Political Internship | Northern Virginia or Remote
- Build relationships with new volunteers
- Prospect new volunteers
- Manage tasks for Political team
- Assist with admin work as needed
- Opportunity may exist to continue Political Internship through Fall 2023
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in organizing data sets
- Excellent customer service skills
PHYSICAL JOB CONDITIONS:
- Work may be performed seated for long periods of time with close PC and keyboard work.
- Normal office environment and noise levels. Average lift less than 10 lbs.
Unless noted otherwise above, positions are based in Carmel, IN in the Carmel Arts District.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send applications or inquiries to: email@example.com.
Applicants should clearly state WHEN they would be available to intern, at least in general terms (e.g. “June 1-August 15” or “Summer”). We are happy to work around schedules.
MISSION: To inspire every Catholic in America to live out the truths of our faith in public life
VISION: To be the most recognized and respected voice for Catholicism in American public life and in so doing bring about a renewal of the culture of our land.