Marriage Is Dead, and It’s Our Fault
Have Catholics lost the public debate on marriage…. and why? Tom, Josh, and Erika ask the tough questions surrounding the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act. Then it’s Church politics and the blue wave that didn’t happen at the bishops’ conference last week. Twilight Zone transforms into the Thankful Zone – what is the team most grateful for over the last year of headlines, elections, and cultural chaos? Find out on LOOPcast.
Did you know…LOOPcast is on your favorite podcast platform. Subscribe on Apple, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen!
LINKS YOU’LL LOVE
- Senator Mike Lee’s address to Congress on the “Respect” for Marriage Act and religious liberty
- Alliance Defending Freedom on the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act
- Ryan T Anderson Debates Marriage With Piers Morgan
- Archbishop Broglio is the New USCCB President
- Bishop Burbidge Supports Archbishop Cordileone
- Christianity Lite by the Babylon Bee
As always, send us your questions, comments, and suggestions to: email@example.com
If you love the LOOP and LOOPCast, consider chipping in to keep the mikes on! Become a Champion: https://catholicvote.org/champions
All opinions expressed on LOOPcast by the participants are their own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CatholicVote. The participants’ opinions are based on information they deem reliable, but should not be taken as medical or betting advice.