The next frontline for the pro-life battle is… your friendly neighborhood pharmacy? The DOJ informs the USPS they won’t enforce the federal law banning abortion-by-mail. Guest Nate Hochman exposes the trans industry’s hostile takeover of red state South Dakota, and we’re not even in the Twilight Zone yet! Here come robots, obese kids, and something Biden and Trump have in common.
Did you know…LOOPcast is on your favorite podcast platform. Subscribe on Apple, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen!
LINKS YOU’LL LOVE
- Walgreens and CVS Turn Pharmacies in Abortuaries
- The Time the FDA Warned Against Tele-Abortion
- DOJ Tells the USPS It Can Mail Abortion Drugs
- Longitudinal Study on the Effects of Chemical Abortion Drugs on Women
- CatholicVote’s FREE eBook: Burning the Churches
As always, send us your questions, comments, and suggestions to: email@example.com
If you love the LOOP and LOOPcast, consider chipping in to keep the mikes on! Become a Champion: https://catholicvote.org/champions
All opinions expressed on LOOPcast by the participants are their own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CatholicVote. The participants’ opinions are based on information they deem reliable, but should not be taken as medical or betting advice.