BACK TO EPISODES
November 09, 2022
The Red Wave Turns Into a Purple Puddle: What Went Wrong? Would We Vote For DeSantis or Trump in 2024?
The team analyzes the results of the 2022 midterms. We’ll be honest… it’s not what we expected (00:01:10). What happened to the red wave that slammed Florida…. and then dried up (00:05:15)? We take a hard look at the night’s hardest losses and what comes next (00:30:30). We learn about five-finger breathing, and raise a glass to heroes victorious and fallen (00:42:52).
LINKS YOU’LL LOVE
- MSNBC Cannot Believe That Miami-Dade Voted For DeSantis
- Abortion props win big in MI, VT, CA; prolife prop fails in KY
- Why did Beto run? Josh explains.
- GOP Wins Big in FL
- GOP HAS UNDERWHELMING NIGHT
- How to Cope… by the New York Times?
As always, send us your questions, comments, and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you love the LOOP and LOOPCast, consider chipping in to keep the mikes on! Become a Champion: https://catholicvote.org/champions