Job Opening: Marketing Manager
YOUR ROLE: As Membership Development Lead, you will advance the mission of CatholicVote (CV) by managing and further developing our micro- donor programs, principally the Champions Club. The Champions Club is the lifeblood of CV and makes all that we do possible.
WHO WE ARE: CatholicVote is a lay movement of committed Catholics who are passionate about living out the truths proclaimed by Christ and His Church in the modern world. We are joined by many individuals of other faith traditions because the common good we seek is universal to all men and women of goodwill.
Our mission is to inspire every Catholic in America to live out the truths of our faith in public life. Our vision is to be the most recognized and respected voice for Catholicism in American public life and in so doing bring about a renewal of the culture of our land.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop and implement digital strategies and content to grow membership and revenue for CV’s electronic monthly donor program
- Create and implement growth and retention campaigns with CV’s Director of Marketing Services and outside consultants for CV’s electronic monthly donor program and direct-mail program
- Lead CV’s direct mail program to maximize revenue over time to the organization
- Explore and test national event strategy for cultivating CV major donor prospects at local events in advantageous locations throughout the country
- Manage inbound and outbound telephone support personnel
- Track and monitor conversion and retention rates to determine effectiveness of strategies and tactics
- Manage annual calendar of all activity for the Champions Club and direct mail programs
- Recommend annual growth and retention goals
WHAT YOU NEED:
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Passion for the mission of CatholicVote
- Strong digital marketing skills and experience
- Experience meeting objectives as a program or marketing manager
- Successful track record managing campaigns that reach tens of thousands of people
- Comfortable with technology and a highly data-driven environment
- Experience using a customer relationship management system
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Strong written, verbal and digital communication skills
PHYSICAL JOB CONDITIONS:
- Work may be performed seated for long periods of time with close PC and keyboard work.
- Normal office environment and noise levels. Average lift less than 10 lbs.
This position is located in Carmel, IN but remote applicants are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and cover letter to Hiring@CatholicVote.org.
Our Mission is too important to limit your contributions. We are a team committed to a higher calling. As a CatholicVote employee, you will be expected to answer that calling by performing various duties that may be required in order to fulfill the mission we have set out to accomplish.
Please note: CatholicVote reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.