We just rolled out a version of our new smartphone app.
Already have the app? Super. Just make sure you upgrade to the latest version.
The latest version helps you:
- Contact your elected officials with one click – The app makes it as easy as possible to call or tweet your elected officials. Just save your zip code to your profile and click on the Call to Action!
- Claim your parish – Pick your parish from a list (sorted geographically), then see and message other CV members who attend the same parish!
- Add your parish to the CV map – Don’t see your parish listed? Help us create the most up-to-date nationwide database of Catholic churches by adding it to our list!
- Check-in at Church – Sharing your visit to Church on social media is a powerful reminder and witness to those around you that your Catholic faith matters – so don’t be shy about letting your friends and family know where you worship!
- Support CatholicVote – We’ve made it easier than ever to help contribute to our mission. Our mobile-optimized donate page saves your unique CV app ID so the more you donate, the more Action Points you earn!
- Get your friends in the Loop! – Do you enjoy our morning news email? Don’t leave our your friends. Now you can easily invite friends and family to try out the Loop (and earn Action Points while you’re at it!)
Other app features include:
- Interactive Newsfeed – View CV blog posts, Facebook and Twitter — as well as chat with fellow CV members by posting to the Newsfeed!
- Apply to be a Parish Captain – Join our growing national program to organize and mobilize active Catholics from coast to coast!
- Join the Rosary for America Movement – Pledge to pray the rosary for America.
- Invite your friends to join you on the app! – Start by inviting your friends, family and fellow parishioners!
- CatholicVote Trivia – Test your knowledge of American and Global Catholic facts!
And we’re just getting started! Please send us your feedback and suggestions for how the app can better serve you. Click here to download the app!