Job Opening: Development Coordinator
YOUR ROLE: The Development Coordinator is key to CatholicVote’s success by providing world-class administrative support to the Development team. This position is an integral part of the fundraising/development team. Based out of the Carmel, IN office, this candidate will join a fast-paced team of people passionate about the mission of CatholicVote.
WHO WE ARE: CatholicVote is a lay movement of committed Catholics who are passionate about living out the truths proclaimed by Christ and His Church in the modern world. We are joined by many individuals of other faith traditions because the common good we seek is universal to all men and women of goodwill.
Our mission is to inspire every Catholic in America to live out the truths of our faith in public life. Our vision is to be the most recognized and respected voice for Catholicism in American public life and in so doing bring about a renewal of the culture of our land.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Process donor contributions, including deposits and recording contributions in the customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinate donor digital and mail thank you communications
- Send out annual reminders to donors and coordinate overall donor pledge processes
- Coordinate hard-copy donor mailings
- Produce and send out mailing of annual contribution summary letters
- Conduct regular CRM maintenance including scrubbing, combining, and updating records
- Support development team members as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong experience with Microsoft tools and Google suite
- Successful track record performing and managing complex administrative tasks
- High attention to detail
- Desire to create and improve processes
- Collaborative spirit and the desire to support a larger team
- Passion for the mission of CatholicVote
- Experience using a CRM is preferred
PHYSICAL JOB CONDITIONS:
- Work may be performed seated for long periods of time with close PC and keyboard work.
- Normal office environment and noise levels. Average lift less than 10 lbs.
This position is based out of our Carmel, IN office.
Located just 30 minutes from downtown Indianapolis, Carmel was rated the best city to live in 2018. For more information about Carmel Click Here.
- 401k match
- Health benefits
- 15 days PTO
- Relocation bonus
- Maternity leave
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and cover letter to Hiring@CatholicVote.org.
Our Mission is too important to limit your contributions. We are a team committed to a higher calling. As a CatholicVote employee, you will be expected to answer that calling by performing various duties that may be required in order to fulfill the mission we have set out to accomplish.
Please note: CatholicVote reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.