Job Opening: Customer Service Representative
YOUR ROLE: As a Customer Service Representative, you will work collaboratively with the growing CatholicVote CSR team to provide world-class customer care to the organization’s donors and followers. You will report to the Director of Marketing and provide essential administrative support to both the Development and Programming teams.
WHO WE ARE: CatholicVote is a lay movement of committed Catholics who are passionate about living out the truths proclaimed by Christ and His Church in the modern world. We are joined by many individuals of other faith traditions because the common good we seek is universal to all men and women of goodwill.
Our mission is to inspire every Catholic in America to live out the truths of our faith in public life. Our vision is to be the most recognized and respected voice for Catholicism in American public life and in so doing bring about a renewal of the culture of our land.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Answer the main phone line; assisting with general questions, taking messages or forwarding phone calls to appropriate team members, responding to voicemails
- Monitor general CatholicVote email inboxes; responding to general questions, forwarding emails to appropriate team members, updating subscriber preferences
- Sort and manage incoming physical mail
- Coordinate with mail-house to remove followers from mailing lists as needed
- Communicate on CatholicVote’s behalf with people both internally and externally
- Maintain swag inventory shipping from the office including direct to consumer products and booth materials for conferences
WHAT YOU NEED:
In addition to the above the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Passion for the mission of CatholicVote
- Experience in an administrative role or customer service role preferred
- Ability to respond to emails and phone calls efficiently and professionally
- Ability to cooperate with other employees to ensure a smooth running, effective office operation
- Organized and flexible with a high degree of integrity, reliability, initiative and adaptability
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening communication
- Comfortable working in a visibly Catholic environment
- Experience utilizing various Microsoft Office and Google software products
- Previous experience using a CRM system is a plus
- Preferred interest in the political sphere
PHYSICAL JOB CONDITIONS:
- Work may be performed seated for long periods of time with close PC and keyboard work.
- Normal office environment and noise levels. Average lift less than 10 lbs.
This position is based out of our Carmel, IN office.
Located just 30 minutes from downtown Indianapolis, Carmel was rated the best city to live in 2018. For more information about Carmel Click Here.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and cover letter to Hiring@CatholicVote.org.
Our Mission is too important to limit your contributions. We are a team committed to a higher calling. As a CatholicVote employee, you will be expected to answer that calling by performing various duties that may be required in order to fulfill the mission we have set out to accomplish.
Please note: CatholicVote reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.