Job Opening: Champions Club Liaison
YOUR ROLE: This position is a key role on our development/fundraising team. It will help us grow the number of members in our monthly donor club, the Champions Club, and the financial contributions of Champions Club members, principally through telephone interaction with new and existing Champions Club members and prospective Champions Club members.
The Champions Club Liaison must enjoy talking to people over the phone and helping them to appreciate and fund the mission of CatholicVote.
WHO WE ARE: CatholicVote is a lay movement of committed Catholics who are passionate about living out the truths proclaimed by Christ and His Church in the modern world. We are joined by many individuals of other faith traditions because the common good we seek is universal to all men and women of goodwill.
Our mission is to inspire every Catholic in America to live out the truths of our faith in public life. Our vision is to be the most recognized and respected voice for Catholicism in American public life and in so doing bring about a renewal of the culture of our land.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Cultivate and thank new Champions Club members by making outbound thank you calls
- Solicit donation increases from existing Champions Club members by making outbound solicitation calls
- Convert existing LOOPers (LOOP recipients) to the Champions Club through outbound solicitation calls
- Cultivate existing and prospective Champions Club members by taking inbound calls when appropriate
- Communicate with prospective and existing Champions Club members by way of text and email as necessary
- Track all of your activity in our customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Work with the Champions Club Leader to execute marketing campaigns
WHAT YOU NEED:
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Passion for furthering the mission and vision of CatholicVote
- Ability to influence and convince others, especially over the telephone
- Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Comfort using customer relationship management software
- Ability to receive constructive feedback
PHYSICAL JOB CONDITIONS:
- Work may be performed seated for long periods of time with close PC and keyboard work.
- Normal office environment and noise levels. Average lift less than 10 lbs.
This position is located in Carmel, IN with the potential for remote work for the ideal candidate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and cover letter to Hiring@CatholicVote.org.
Our Mission is too important to limit your contributions. We are a team committed to a higher calling. As a CatholicVote employee, you will be expected to answer that calling by performing various duties that may be required in order to fulfill the mission we have set out to accomplish.
Please note: CatholicVote reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.