This list is completely objective and has nothing to do with my own personal taste.
1. “Santa Can You Hear Me?” Yup, looks like he can.
2. “A Charlie Brown Christmas” theme song. This is the song you hear in an elevator that just broke and is dropping really fast into Hell.
3. “Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time.” And this is what you hear when you get there.
4. “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.” Not a bad song, but it gets old after the kabillionth time.
5. “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree.” Same thing. Just stop already.
6. “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus.” Memoirs of a Serial Killer, Chapter One?
7. “Little Saint Nick.” No, horrible.
8. “Santa Baby.” Just no.
9. “Blue Christmas.” Blue nope.