Mrs. Clinton, just a few questions:
- A new Marist poll shows that 81% of Americans support some restrictions on abortion. Do you disagree with 81% of Americans on this issue? If not, what restrictions on abortion would you support?
- The same poll found that 66% of pro-choice Americans would restrict abortion to the first three months of pregnancy. Do you stand with the majority of pro-choice Americans on this issue?
- Your husband famously said that abortion should be “safe, legal, and rare.” Do you agree or disagree with that statement?
- If you agree that abortion should be safe, would you support legislation that would require abortion clinics to meet minimum standards for patient safety and sanitary conditions?
- Why should abortion be rare?
- Do you condemn China’s policy of forced abortion as a violation of a woman’s right to choose?
- The movie Gosnell comes out later this year. As you know, Kermit Gosnell was convicted of the first degree murder of three babies. The Grand Jury report alleged that Gosnell killed hundreds of infants by sticking scissors into their necks. Do you support Kermit Gosnell’s actions? Why not?
- Would you support legislation that protects a woman’s right to post-birth abortion?