It’s First Amendment week at LOOPcast! First, here’s everything you need to know about the Twitter files bombshell (00:00:48). Star attorney Lori Windham decodes this week’s SCOTUS case, 303 Creative, and what it means for your future (00:15:55). Tom shares that feeling when your clip goes viral (00:45:27), and is this the twilight of free speech (00:49:04)?
Did you know…LOOPcast is on your favorite podcast platform. Subscribe on Apple, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen!
LINKS YOU’LL LOVE
- Twitter BOMBSHELL at the New York Post
- Lori Windham at Becket Law
- Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) brief on 303 Creative v. Elenis
- The Heroes and Zeroes 2022 Bracket! (VOTE NOW!)
- Warnock Wins in GA
- Dopamine Shot for Tom! CatholicVote Goes Viral on Twitter
- Pro-LGBT Restaurant Kicks Out Pro-Life Group
As always, send us your questions, comments, and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you love the LOOP and LOOPcast, consider chipping in to keep the mikes on! Become a Champion: https://catholicvote.org/champions
All opinions expressed on LOOPcast by the participants are their own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CatholicVote. The participants’ opinions are based on information they deem reliable, but should not be taken as medical or betting advice.