YOUR ROLE: Advance the mission of CatholicVote by managing vital administrative and customer service activities in support of the entire organization.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Answering the main phone line, responding to questions with help as needed
- Monitoring general voice mail box, responding to questions with help as needed
- Monitoring general email box, responding to questions with help as needed
- Monitoring general Loop email box, responding to questions with help as needed
- Managing incoming physical mail
- Processing and depositing incoming checks
- Performing data entry and clean up support to Development and Programming teams
- Managing SWAG fulfillment process
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Commitment to the mission of CatholicVote
- Coachability and willingness to learn and receive feedback
- Awareness of self and surroundings
- Ability to work well on a team
- Experience in prior administrative or customer service role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel
PHYSICAL JOB CONDITIONS:
- Work may be performed seated for long periods of time with close PC and keyboard work.
- Normal office environment and noise levels. Average lift less than 10 lbs.
Send applications or inquiries to: email@example.com
MISSION: To inspire every Catholic in America to live out the truths of the faith in public life
VISION: To be the most recognized and respected voice for Catholicism in American public life and in so doing bring about a renewal of the culture of our land.