Job Opening: Digital Campaign Manager
YOUR ROLE: As the Digital Campaign Manager, you will oversee all strategies and communication for soliciting and stewarding micro-donors of CatholicVote, including growing one-time donations at the top of our fundraising funnel and upgrading one-time donors to our monthly donor club, the Champions Club.
You will also oversee all digital fundraising, including text and email, and direct mail fundraising, and manage our multiple agency partners. As a member of the Development team, you will work in a matrixed environment where you will need to get buy-in from multiple stakeholders throughout the organization.
WHO WE ARE: CatholicVote is a lay movement of committed Catholics who are passionate about living out the truths proclaimed by Christ and His Church in the modern world. We are joined by many individuals of other faith traditions because the common good we seek is universal to all men and women of goodwill.
Our mission is to inspire every Catholic in America to live out the truths of our faith in public life. Our vision is to be the most recognized and respected voice for Catholicism in American public life and in so doing bring about a renewal of the culture of our land.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop and manage digital fundraising campaigns to include email and texting campaigns to solicit donations for CatholicVote using internal marketing staff and resources
- Work with internal copywriters and graphic designers to craft email and text solicitations, landing pages, and other digital communications and assets
- Develop and monitor, with email team, split testing, segmentation strategies, and customer journeys to maximize results and customer engagement
- Integrate the strategy of fundraising emails with non-fundraising emails written and directed by various other staff in the organization
- Manage our monthly donor program to maximize donations and retention
- Report on campaign results by pulling and analyzing data, identifying patterns and trends in data to maximize results and re-targeting efforts
- Work with other staff to ensure systems accurately manage and report data
- Manage relationships with multiple agency partners, including direct mail partners and digital fundraising partners; approve creative and budgets with all agency partners
WHAT YOU NEED:
In addition to the above the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Passion for the mission of CatholicVote
- Deep understanding of low-dollar (micro) direct-response fundraising
- Successful track record managing direct-response campaigns that reach hundreds of thousands of people
- Understanding of politics, Catholicism, and how to address an audience of committed, practicing Catholics
- Preferable experience within a fundraising agency or with political fundraising and applicable FEC and IRS fundraising compliance
- Ability to quickly analyze relevant data and reports
- Comfort with technology, preferably including CRM software
- High attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
PHYSICAL JOB CONDITIONS:
- Work may be performed seated for long periods of time with close PC and keyboard work.
- Normal office environment and noise levels. Average lift less than 10 lbs.
This position is based out of our Carmel, IN office.
Located just 30 minutes from downtown Indianapolis, Carmel was rated the best city to live in 2018. For more information about Carmel Click Here.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and cover letter to Hiring@CatholicVote.org.
Our Mission is too important to limit your contributions. We are a team committed to a higher calling. As a CatholicVote employee, you will be expected to answer that calling by performing various duties that may be required in order to fulfill the mission we have set out to accomplish.
Please note: CatholicVote reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.