Job Opening: Development Support Specialist
YOUR ROLE: CatholicVote is seeking a full-time Development Support Specialist to join our team working in Carmel, IN. This candidate must share in the mission of CatholicVote to inspire every Catholic in America to live out the truths of our faith in public life.
This position is a key role on our development/fundraising team. It will support all of our development efforts by providing world-class administrative support to the CatholicVote Development team.
WHO WE ARE: CatholicVote is a lay movement of committed Catholics who are passionate about living out the truths proclaimed by Christ and His Church in the modern world. We are joined by many individuals of other faith traditions because the common good we seek is universal to all men and women of goodwill.
Our mission is to inspire every Catholic in America to live out the truths of our faith in public life. Our vision is to be the most recognized and respected voice for Catholicism in American public life and in so doing bring about a renewal of the culture of our land.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Process all incoming donor contributions, to include making deposits and recording all contributions in customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Manage all donor thank you communications, to include digital communications as well as printing and mailing donor thank you letters on a scheduled basis
- Manage donor pledge process, to include sending out annual reminders to donors
- Manage all hard-copy donor mailings, to include pulling and scrubbing donor mailing lists
- Produce and send out mailing of annual contribution summary letters to donors
- Conduct regular CRM maintenance, to include scrubbing, combining, and updating records
- Support development team members as needed, to include major gift officers and Chief Development Officer
WHAT YOU NEED:
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Passion for the mission of CatholicVote
- Love of details
- Successful track record performing and managing complex administrative tasks
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel and Word and Google applications
- Experience using customer relationship management software
- Collaborative spirit and the desire to support a larger team
PHYSICAL JOB CONDITIONS:
- Work may be performed seated for long periods of time with close PC and keyboard work.
- Normal office environment and noise levels. Average lift less than 10 lbs.
This position is based out of our Carmel, IN office.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and cover letter to Hiring@CatholicVote.org.
Our Mission is too important to limit your contributions. We are a team committed to a higher calling. As a CatholicVote employee, you will be expected to answer that calling by performing various duties that may be required in order to fulfill the mission we have set out to accomplish.
Please note: CatholicVote reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.